Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Believe In Yourself

I just love this Verse - Believe In Yourself -

Dream Freely
Envision Excellence
Cherish Your Creations
Exude Enthusiasm
Be Inspired
Inspire Others
Take Pride In You
Recognise Inner Beauty
Draw On Inner Strength
Look Inside Your Soul
Create Peace
Seek Truth
Spread Joy
Embark On Adventure
Launch New Ideas
Think Big
Invoke Positives
Live Fully
Reach Out
Aim High
Find Happiness
Expect The Best
Be The Best

Wow - imagine if this Verse was taught in pre-school, posted up on every mirror, every office desk, every ad break on tv.  Imagine if we all lived our life in this way.
  
I read each line slowly, savouring each line, allowing the words to resonate within me.

In being a Coach, my favourite part of what I do, is helping people Believe in Self, and Believe that they can Create a wonderful Life that they Love.  I was so happy when my Client told me the other day that she feels "amazing" - it is such an Honour and so Rewarding to share my Clients' Journeys.   

I am very Grateful that I am a Coach and I am also very Grateful that I am Creating a Life that I Love.  

Here are some of my favourite photos of what brings me happiness - time with my loved ones - My Man and my Family. 



And I am Grateful that I do Believe in My Self and I am Excited to be Embracing the Now and Believing in the Future.


No comments:

Post a Comment