Sunday, October 24, 2010

Celebration

I love to be in Celebration mode - taking time to acknowledge the Wins of my day and show Gratitude in my life.  As the weekend nears to an end I would like to take the time to be in Celebration.

I am Excited that I have finally had my Garage Sale.  I am in Celebration that I was able to bring in my Organiser Archetype and make this happen. 



I am in Celebration for all of the people that visited my Garage Sale and bought my once loved treasure.  I am in Celebration for my Mum and Dad who helped me for days and joined in the day.


I am in Celebration of My Man for cooking lunch for us on Saturday and for always supporting me.


I am also in Celebration that My Man's Mum arrived safely from her 4 week holiday and was Excited and Energised about her holiday.

I am in Celebration to spend time with my Brother and my Nieces Ashley and Olivia - it was such a wonderful surprise when they came to visit the Garage Sale on Saturday afternoon.  And then we were able to go to Cronulla to enjoy ice cream.  I just love holding their hands and hearing their stories and receiving their hugs.  They are such a Gift in my life.

I am in Celebration that I have Choices where I can choose to Spread The Yellow, even in the small ways, such as when My Man and I have a disagreement, I can reach out to hold his hand.

I am especially in Celebration and Appreciation for my Coaching Clients.  It is such an Honour to share their Journey.  I am also very Grateful that I received two wonderful testimonials to include in an upcoming Editorial and in creating my Website.  I am VERY Thankful.
- "Life Coaching has enabled me to get my wonderful life 'back on track'. Having an unbiased sounding board, as well as a skilled, enthusiastic and inspiring Coach has enabled me to create big changes in every area of my life. Thanks Kath."  Julie, Cronulla. 
- "Kath's Coaching has helped me change my life around for the better. She has guided me in many aspects of my life from getting organised with a new baby to strategies to help me lose weight.  Kath has shown me how to find the abilities and tools within me to follow my dreams." Bronwyn, Caringbah.

I felt so happy when I read these words from my Clients.  I am definitely in Celebration that I am a Life Coach.

I am committed to enjoying a daily ritual of being in Celebration and showing Gratitude and Appreciation for the Gifts in my life.  This is my way to Love each day, Love Self, Love Life, Love All.

And I also Love being in Celebration with my Clients, Celebrating their Uniqueness and Greatness and Celebrating all of their Wins.


No comments:

Post a Comment