Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Love Nature

Today I woke up to the view of a cockatoo sitting quietly on the corner of the roof of our unit block.  I am used to the loud screeching noise of the cockatoos, where there is one, there is many to be seen and heard.  And yet today this single cockatoo was just happily outside my window.  I felt that it was calling me outside for a Nature Walk.


I love being outside.  I Love Nature.  I've been enjoying some sleep ins in the last week, especially since I have been having restless nights and waking through the night.  And yet today it is an obvious choice to go outside for Exercise.

I head to one of my favourite places, Gunnamatta Park, a natural park by the ocean.


I just love the Trees.  Today I was thinking that I would love to be an artist to capture the beauty and energy of the Trees.  I would love to be an artist.  I love when my Soul Sisters from College showcase the art that they have created.  I love when I enjoy Art Therapy myself - just getting out my crayons and pencils, colours to capture my feelings and experience.  While to date, it does not appear that I am a natural artist when it comes to a canvas, I am open to Spirit to show me the type of art or colour that I can create, in my unique way.

I also know that I can be creative in other ways.  I would love to get back into photography.  I would love to take photos of the Trees, although I would love to be able to capture the energy on paper - hmmm... perhaps a photo and collage combination.  I also can't wait until I sew again (once I make some space in our home).  I also love writing.  For me it can be about the process and not the end result - and so I will also continue to get out my colours and play.

I love being at the Park.  It is quiet and peaceful.  I feel like I am in my Nature Goddess - Love and Connection with Nature.


I walk to one of my favourite Trees and I ask if there is any wisdom - it is interesting, I get a sense of the words "The answer is not in the Tree, it is in me" - perhaps just for today, as I do believe that there is much wisdom in Trees, in Nature.  I also feel that I do not have any questions - I do not have any questions where I am desperately seeking answers - I feel that I have so many answers - that my life is now simple.

There are two questions that have been entering my mind lately:
1. What would I do if this was my last day on Earth?
2. What would I do if money was not an issue?

Walking In Nature would be an answer to both of these questions.  I find myself loving being in Nature this morning and I hate when I see the time and know that I have to turn back and make my way home to get ready for work.  I could spend hours and hours in Nature, I Love Nature.  I would love to do Coaching out in the Park - perhaps Group Coaching - Sunrise and Sunset Sessions and Groups to Celebrate the Seasons.

If it was my last day on Earth and certainly if money was not an issue, I would spend a lot of my time outdoors, out in Nature, being out in Nature with my Loved ones.  I know that as My  Man and I look forward to having our own Family, spending time out in Nature is very important to me for our Lifestyle.

If it was my last day on Earth I would definitely spend all my time with My Man and My Family.  I am Grateful that this is the Priority in my life. When it comes down to it, Love is the most important to me.  And being in Nature.

If money was not an issue I certainly wouldn't be working my Monday to Wednesday job - this is just a job - this is not a Passion.  And yet I am Grateful for the people at work who are warm and friendly - I feel I am a part of the Community.  I am Grateful that I have found my Lifework in Coaching, I love Coaching.  I am open to the Universe sending me more Clients.  I Welcome new Clients.  I am ready for more Clients.

If money was not an issue, I would spend time in Nature, I would be Coaching, I would be spending time in Creation, I would be involved and raising money for children and communities living in poverty.  I would also be writing, I love writing.  I have some ideas for a book – I feel Inspired to write a book – I am following my Intuition.  I also feel guided to develop products that Inspire others to Spread The Yellow.

As I walk back home I love that I find two small branches of Yellow Wattle.  I love Wattle Trees.  I have a rule of not breaking off branches or flowers – however if I find a piece of Nature on the ground, I accept it as a Gift from the Universe.  I take one of the small branches of Yellow Wattle to work today – bringing the outdoors indoors – bringing Nature to my desk.


I love to get outdoors and have a walk during my Breaks.  Although I am in the suburbs and in an industrial area, I am Grateful for the small delights of Nature, the beauty in the Trees and plants that line the roads.  Driving home tonight I am also in awe of the beautiful sky – an amazing colour of deep pink and then turning to blue and Yellow.

Time for bed soon as I definitely want to get up and enjoy time in  Nature in the morning.  There is often the temptation to sleep a few more minutes and definitely press the snooze button one or two more times - and yet by having my Values and Vision Board posted on the wall in our bedroom, these bring my Spirit alive.



No comments:

Post a Comment