Thursday, June 3, 2010

Living My Dream

I love words of Inspiration.  Every week day I am emailed quotes and I also read from my books on a daily basis.  I feel Inspired when reading quotes, words of wisdom.  I feel Inspired when reading the latest quotes that were emailed to me in the last two days.

Remember when life was simple, when things would just add up and seem to take care of themselves? What did you do differently? I bet you weren’t overly concerned with what you did or didn’t do?"  Amir Zoghi

"What about the times Kathryn when things just fall into your lap? What about the times when you received something in your life when you didn’t even have a goal for, when you weren’t even expecting it? Did you do that Kathryn? Did you make that happen? No, if anything you allowed it to happen. There is part of you my dear, that can do magic but in order for the magic to happen, you must get yourself out of the way. The miracles happen through you, they are not done by you. Time to let go and experience your inner magician!  The UNIVERSE
"

I love when I read these words.  I do believe in being active in taking Steps towards my Dreams and yet I definitely believe that the Universe will also lead the way for me.  Tomorrow is my first Coaching Session with my new Client, it is my first Client who is not from my circle of friends or acquaintances.  I feel happy that from seeing my Flyer there was a feature or words or a feeling that spoke to my Client and this led my Client to make a call to me.  This is the Universe in action.  I was not expecting this call.  My Client advised that she had seen my Flyer in her letterbox, although she wasn't 100% certain - and when I get back the Client Form tonight, I realise that I did not deliver my Flyers in this street.  It does not matter how the Client found my number - what is most important to me is that the Client is taking the first step towards a brighter future for herself and her life.  And I am Honoured that the Universe chose me to be in the Presence of this Client - to walk with the Client on their forward moving journey.

I have been getting prepared for tomorrow, just getting my material and Resources together.  And yet I do not feel that I have to be in a Yang Business Style of Coaching, too prepared, too super organised, too logical, too driven by me remembering lists of tasks or questions to ask.  I know from working with Clients last year that it does not serve me to try and overthink the Coaching Session as I do not know what the Client will discuss or what will best serve them moment to moment.  Instead I will have my open heart, trust my Yin, and trust, and tune into, God, Spirit, the Universe to give me guidance. 

For my Coaching work I am and will be Inspired by the words "The miracles happen through you, they are not done by you.  Time to let go and experience your inner magician!"    

I also love these other two quotes that also definitely speak to me.

If you enjoy the process, it's your dream. … If you are enduring the process, just desperate for the result, it's somebody else's dream” Salma Hayek

"To live your dream, to do what you love does not particularly mean to live a life that is easy or to do something that is easy. You would not be very interested in your dream if it were too easy. To do what you love and to follow your dream is to be inspired from love and therefore it comes to you naturally but that does not mean it is easy or that there will be no risks involved. It actual fact it means that the risks would just be worth taking, not that there will be none. So how do you know if you are ready for a particular dream that you are pursuing? Easy, if it’s for you, you would love the process, the journey and not be so attached or concerned about the outcome.  The UNIVERSE

These words definitely resonate with me.  I feel very ready to meet with my Client.  I have a sense of Excitement  that I am now Living My Dream.  I love Coaching.  I love people.  I love being in Conversations - I love the Process of Coaching.  And I do not feel "attached or concerned about the outcome" - I am just happy to be doing what I love.  I do not feel nervous about tomorrow.  I feel Confident.  Today when I was at my Friend's house just enjoying time with her and her beautiful baby, I felt so blessed to be talking about my Coaching.  My Friend said she may offer a suggestion to her other Friend that she may benefit from Coaching.  This makes me happy that my Friend says this to me.  I give my Friend some of my Flyers and yet I am not attached to an outcome, if her Friend calls or not, if her Friend chooses to see me.  I am here to love and serve.  I have a genuine, heartfelt desire to Spread The Yellow through my Coaching and I believe that the right people will find their way to me. 

I am delighted that I receive the Client Form back from my Client.  I am Honoured that my Client is trusting me.  As I read the Client Form I feel very Honoured.  I love the words "To do what you love and to follow your dream is to be inspired from love and therefore it comes to you naturally but that does not mean it is easy or that there will be no risks involved."  Reading these words reminds me that following my dream of my Coaching Business is Inspired from my love of people.  When I read the Client Form I have a feeling that my role of a Coach is HUGE.  I also have a sense that I need to maintain my Strength,  and maintain some separation and protect myself in my Bubble, so that I do not become upset or sensitve by the strong emotions of my Clients - and yet from my Yellow Bubble I can offer Empathy and send love and light and warmth.  I remember the words we use in Counselling - "I am I, You are You". 

I remember that I do not have to know all of the answers or provide the solutions, I trust that my Client is Creative, Resourceful and Whole.  My life purpose is to Spread The Yellow (love, light, joy, happiness, warmth, encouragement, acknowledgement) and I do believe that this is why the Universe will lead Clients to me.  I do believe that I have a Gift to help others, to help others see their Uniqueness and their Greatness. 

Thank you Universe.  Thank you God.  Thank you my new Client for choosing me.  I remember times in my life when I have been lost and unhappy and now I am so happy that I am Living My Dream and being true to me.  About six years ago I remember saying to a Doctor that I wanted to help people, support people, help ease the pain and suffering and sadness that people experience.  I am now in this place and I am Excited that I am trained as a Coach to support people in process and help people take ACTION. 

I am VERY Committed to helping others Love Self and Love Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment