Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blank Canvas

I look at my Blank Canvas - it invites my Imagination - it represents a world of possibilities - a world of opportunities.  I CAN CREATE MY LIFE.  I am the Designer.  I have the power.


I close my eyes for a 15 minute Meditation.  I clear my mind by imagining the Blank Canvas.  I fast forward to 3 months - the Blank Canvas (in my mind's eye) very quickly turns to Yellow - the outside and the inside of the Canvas - bright, bright, Yellow.

I ask myself - What do I see?  What am I doing?  How do I feel?  I feel VERY Excited.  I feel Excited when I sit down with a Client for their first appointment.  I am SO Excited!  I am Excited that Clients are making themselves a Priority, to work on their life - so that they may LOVE THEIR LIFE.  That is why I am here - to help people who do not love their life - to help people SHINE.  It is that simple.

In my Meditation - I am Excited when someone first rings me on the phone - we talk briefly - I find out why they would like to see me and how they found out about me.  Word of mouth is spreading.  I Make A Difference.  People are recommending Clients to me.  I see a Yellow web (like a spider web), where I feel the Connection and Energy that is all around me and is spreading out.


I see myself with beams of light coming from me - everywhere I go - I Spread The Yellow. 


In the Meditation I see an image of my Coaching appointment diary - and it is full - 5 appointments for a Friday - and there is space - space to digest, reflect, relax, be centred and ready for each Client.  My diary is full - yet I find space and extra times and another room for all prospective Clients.

In my Meditation, I feel so comfortable and happy as a Coach - I AM A LIFE COACH.  I am living my Dream, I am living and loving my Vision.

I hear the words - "Do not fear, people will come" - "Be You" - "Be In Community".  The words "Be In Community" are strong.  In the Meditation I ask my Future Self what advice I can give to my Present Self ?  And I get a sense of me walking around and introducing myself to businesses in Cronulla - I feel drawn to hairdressers - that I need to just walk in and say "hello" so they know me and I may be of service to them and/ or their Clients.  I get a sense of just being in Community and known for my light.

In the Meditation I ask what people notice about me?  People notice that I am glowing.  I hear the words "I Am The Sun" and I have the image of rays of light coming from me - like my Business Logo - and then I have a knowing that I Am My Business Logo - the Yellow heart, the love, my Yin, my Yang, my Yin-Yang working together, in love, for the Greater Good, with sparks and rays of light and energy coming from me.


Wow - I loved my Meditation.  It was wonderful to sit in this Future space.  I write in my Journal.  Being in my Yin, my imagination and feeling in my heart, I feel that this place is Incredible, Powerful - much more than just sitting here and thinking about my Business.

Today is about having a Vision and Goals for my Coaching Business - without Goals I would not know the direction I am travelling - and I like to have Goals so that I can tune into my Intuition and see what will take me closer to my destination.  While at Cronulla I buy myself a card - I decide to write myself a Birthday card - my Birthday is 4 months away.  The card is to me and from me - I am writing to my Future Self - and by the time I read the card, I have a strong sense that my Vision would have come true.  I will give this card to my Man tonight so that he can give it back to me in September when my Dreams of a Successful Coaching Business will be achieved.  The Goal is Specific and Measureable - I want to be working with 5-7 Clients every week.  I love writing myself a card - just saying "Congratulations" to myself.

Now that I have a clear Goal and I have seen it in my mind's eye, plus I have felt the emotion and expressed it in writing - it is now time for ACTION - time to take Steps.  And so out I go into the Community, with a pile of my Flyers.  I decide that I will deliver 100 today.  Although I had originally planned on photocopying pages from the street directory and having a more ordered, logical, Yang approach to the Flyer delivery - I decide to just allow my Yin to run the show - to just listen for where my Intution guides me to go - and then Yang does the walking.  I had also planned to write down the streets where I deliver my Flyer - yet it is such a beautiful sunny day and I just enjoy feeling the warmth of the sun and love looking at the Flowers, Trees and Birds.  And everytime I put a Flyer in a letterbox I imagine sending love, light and Yellow to the household.  It is wonderful following my Yin's guidance - it takes off the pressure and makes for a relaxing time.  If the letterbox is filled with too many brochures, overflowing from a letterbox, my Yin senses that there is too much going on there right now, and my Yang agrees that I don't want my Flyer to get lost - so I just move to the next inviting letterbox.  I see a Kookaburra and that makes my heart sing and I enjoy seeing the Lorrikeets flying and splashing in a bird bath.

I had a lovely afternoon and just as I was on my way home a lady approached me and showed me a piece of paper with an address - she was lost and was trying to get to this unit.  English is the second language for this lady.  So I walk with her until we find her unit - we walk for about an hour, she had been given the wrong address and I also got her lost as we walked up and down trying to find her new home.  We had a nice walk in the sunshine.  I am happy that I had time to Spread The Yellow to this lady - that I can be genuine and live from my heart.  I am just so happy that I had space in my day to allow for the unexpected surprises.  Although we only enjoyed half conversations - I really enjoyed my time in Connection with this lovely lady from Ukraine.  That's one of my greatest delights - I never know who I am going to meet on my Journey

And then tonight I enjoy a Date with my Man.  I love being in love - I love holding hands with my Man.  If I was designing my life and I had a Blank Canvas in front of me - I would choose my Man and our life together at the Centre - my Man is my Now and my Future.

As I Imagine my Future - I feel that it is Bright and Happy and there is so much Sunshine and Yellow...

And even as I dream my dreams and Imagine my Future - I love the Now - Being and Enjoying the Now is  SO Very Important to me...



No comments:

Post a Comment