Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mum My Number 1

Today is Mother's Day.  And I love that I spent the day with my Mum.  I Love my Mum - My Mum My Number 1.  In the card I wrote for my Mum, it is true that words cannot express how much I Love my Mum and how much my Mum means to me.  In the last 3 years, we have come close to losing my Mum - and yet today she is smiling and shining and beautiful.  My Mum is my Inspiration.


Right now there feels like there is so much to do - or that I could do - and yet my Mum is always a top Priority for me.  This weekend I was planning on going to a seminar - and yet after my Mum being unwell in the last couple of weeks, I am very glad that I declined the free ticket to the seminar and chose to spend the day with my Mum.

I was looking forward to getting a lot of work done this weekend for College and for my Business.  Yet,  after years and years of working in the busy corporate world, I am refusing to get caught in the stress or busyness of life.  Time with loved ones is a huge priority for me. 

Time to relax and being present in the day is also very important to me.  Today was great in that we went on a picnic to one of my favourite places, and I enjoyed seeing my Aunty and Uncle, my Cousins and of course my gorgeous Nieces - and it was lovely that my Man's Mum also spent the day with us.  Here are some photos from our Family day.







As I write this Blog, I am Happy to be Home relaxing on the couch.  And although I am Happy to have spent a lovely day with my Family and I am Happy to be at Home, I am feeling tired and also have a sense of __________________ - I don't know the description of the feeling - not sure if it is a feeling of being flat or just tired - not sure.  I tried having a Meditation earlier, wanting to get in touch with my Inner world, and yet I fell asleep.  If I think about what is going on for me - it could be worry for my Mum's health, or worry about my Brother.  And yet, for today, I don't want to be overthinking or worrying. 

I am so Grateful that I can celebrate Mother's Day with my Mum.  I miss my Mum when I don't see her very often - I am looking forward to spending more time together.  I am especially looking forward to when I become a Mum - and I can't wait to share the Joy of having a baby - my Mum being a Nana to my children is so important to me.

I am so Grateful for so much and my future looks so bright - especially Grateful for my Man - I love sharing our life. 

And I also have a sense that this week I need to make time to explore my Inner world - I will make time for myself - Meditation, Walks in Nature - Reflection, Contemplation, Space for me.  It is only through Time and Space that I can feel into my intuition and be guided in my Mission to Spread The Yellow and Make A Difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment