Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Hero's Journey

It is definitely Autumn - I can feel it in the air.  This morning I go out Walking, dressed in my tracksuit, and I am wishing that I had an extra layer and scarf - the wind is cold.

I love the Trees in Autumn, the deciduous Trees - I love the coloured leaves.  I love the Liquid Amber Trees - I thought they were called Maple Trees - yet it is easy to recognise the Liquid Amber Trees through the hand shape of their leaves.  I love that there are a few Liquid Amber Trees next door to where I live.


I just love these Autumn leaves - I have enjoyed taking a few of the fallen Autumn leaves to work and putting them on my desk - taking the outdoors indoors with me.

As I enjoy my walk this morning, still being in the Now, I Reflect on My Journey - My Hero's Journey.  I love the Map of the Hero's Journey - it is a Map that I love as a reference in Coaching Clients.


There are so many elements and today I just Reflect on the first part of My Hero's Journey - where I have left behind so much that is familiar and I have accepted The Call - The Call to Adventure.  In terms of My Hero's Journey, I feel that Autumn is definitely the most appropriate - the warmth of Summer is gone, and I can feel the chill of winter.  I feel the changes taking place around me, within me. 

I am just loving 'Soulcraft' by Bill Plotkin, I am reading it slowly, digesting every page - I love every word, every paragraph - I love these words:
"The pull toward Soul feels like an earthquake in the midst of your life.
The journey of descent begins with a call to adventure, a stirring declaration from the depths, from the gods and goddesses, that it is time to leave behind everything you thought your life was supposed to be.  The call is much more than an urge for an extended vacation, a challenging project, or a new career or social scene.  You may think you are simply going to leave home for a while, learn something new, and return to what you always thought was yours, but you will not in fact be in control.  You might one day return to the place where home existed and find only ashes."

So much has happened in the last few months for me - I have literally left my home, and started a home with my Man - and this is huge - this is a BIG Journey.  And I am loving this Journey.  My Hero's Journey for me began when the Universe shifted everything for me when I was made redundant.  The Call to Adventure came for me with a decision to either go back into a secure, BIG salary, full-time job as a Manager or follow my dreams, follow my heart, take My Hero's Journey and start my own Business.

I am not sure what is in store for me - I follow my Intuition as I walk and Reflect.  I am guided to one of my favourite Trees - I have a few Trees that I just love in my local area - actually I love all Trees.  I love this Tree, it is perfect that it is deciduous - and I am surprised that most of the leaves have now fallen off the Tree.


I place my hand on the Tree and ask for a message - and I sense these beautiful words:
"Stay grounded.
Don't let the wind blow you off course.
Stay true to your path and fabulous opportunities will open up.
Let the wind carry your dreams.
Be in your heart.
So much of you is gone.  Yet your core is strong."

As I stand with my hand on the heart of this beautiful Tree, the wind is strong and I stand strong, both feet on the ground, I am grounded.  I am Inspired.  I feel humbled and blessed.

I walk towards the Bookstore where I am Coaching on Fridays.  I am so Excited and Delighted to see my name listed on the Timetable (I love that it is on Yellow paper) and my Flyer is in the window.


I feel SO ready to be Coaching Clients.  I was so Excited the other week when I was talking to a friend of my Client from last year, and he was saying that Coaching was a Catalyst for his friend, that after Coaching with me, so much changed for him in such a positive way.  Wow - Catalyst - I loved receiving such wonderful feedback - and most of all I was so Happy to hear that my previous Client is doing so well.

I decide to get the Law Of Attraction working for me - my Yin imagines me blowing Yellow bubbles - they come from my heart - they are filled with love - my love of people, my love of Coaching, my passion to work with people to help them move towards loving their lives.


I love this image - I can sense it, visualise it, feel it.  Walking home I imagine Yellow bubbles floating towards all of the cars driving past me - I Spread The Yellow to them and wish them a happy day.

I just love imagining Yellow bubbles - I feel them flying through the Shire, through the local community and they will land and be attracted to those people who are looking for a Life Coach, who are seeking Support.  I am so Passionate about seeing people SHINE.  My wish is that through Coaching, my Clients will feel Successful, Happy, Inspired, New, Empowered.

I go to work and I am in my Yang, focused on getting my work done, focused on doing well to exceed Targets.  I am very Happy when my Manager has a meeting with me and I get a pay rise - perfect timing!  I very much enjoy my job and it is allowing me to meet my basic needs so that I can be brave on My Hero's Journey as I live my Vision and am committed to my lifework.

I am not sure of the terrain of where My Hero's Journey will lead me - and sometimes I feel lost and sometimes I feel flat and sometimes I feel fear - yet I have love in my heart, and I am sending out love and light.  And I trust that I have the strength and resources, that are showcasing through the power of my Yin and Yang.

Yellow bubbles... Yellow bubbles... Yellow bubbles...  I am sending out Yellow bubbles filled with love to float towards those people who will benefit from working with a Life Coach - who are currently thinking about getting Support to make changes in their life - to walk towards their dreams - who would like a Coach to join them on their Hero's Journey.

I AM HERE!!!  I AM HERE!!!  I AM HERE!!!

I AM HERE to Make A Difference!!!


1 comment:

  1. ooo i read the first paragraph and thats it. im off for a walk outside in the cold. needed the nudge of inspiration. thanks kath :)

    ReplyDelete