Tuesday, May 4, 2010

In Love

Starting my day with a Meditation is wonderful.  It is a relaxing way to begin my day. 

So many times I see visuals or gain insights - which I love - yet I 'try' not to go into overthinking mode to reach for the images or go into analysis once the images come to me - I just want to relax and go deep inside myself.  I love the feeling of peace.  

This morning the visuals that came to me were strong - I could see them in my mind's eye.  I see my open heart, my open loving heart.  I see an image of a man from a past relationship, a man I loved for a long time.  The man is wearing thick armour - like a knight.


There is no Connection, as my open, loving heart just comes up against the armour.  This man does not take off his armour.

I am not surprised when I see the image in my Meditation of myself walking away.  And then I see about five pieces of rope, loosely strung, long pieces of rope, loosely attached to my back.  Without hesitation, so easily, I just cut these pieces of rope and keep walking.  I walked away a long time ago - and I am in a new wonderful life - perhaps the long pieces of rope are just the thoughts and feelings I have when reflecting back on my life.

Meditation is very powerful.  I then get a strong sense and feeling of my Man and myself in Connection, both of us with loving, open hearts.  It is a beautiful feeling.  I Am In Love.

My Man is such a wonderful man - he is My Mr Wonderful.  It is My Man who rings to chat to me on his way to work, it is my Man who is so interested in my day, it is my Man who sends me a beautiful, supportive, loving text message - "my most beautiful lady", "Super Coach", "super sexy girl!".  My Man makes me smile and makes my heart sing.

I am so Excited about my Coaching business, and there are things to do before Friday - and yet today I love that I come home and make dinner for my Man and we sit down together.  I love that my Man loves to spend time together, and that he makes me laugh - and we play a game on nintendo (dancing Rayman) - it was SO MUCH FUN - we dance and we laugh.  I am In Love. 



Just before I met my Man I wrote a list of:
- What I wanted in a relationship
- How I wanted to feel about him
- How I wanted him to treat me
- How he would feel about me
- The Core Values I wanted in my partner
- What I'm worth.

I wrote 46 points under these headings.  I wrote this long list on 28 June 2009 - and then on 24 July 2009 - I went to my neighbour's housewarming - my Man's housewarming - and it was a FANTASTIC surprise that there was an instant chemistry that night.  And now here we are - sharing our life - sharing a Home - In Love.  When I look back on my list of 46 points, I am amazed that of all these items, I can say that I am blessed with 45 of these gifts.  The Law Of Attraction, "ask and you shall receive" - thank you God, thank you Universe.

And this does not mean my Man is only 45 out of 46.  I also left a page blank in my Journal with the heading "More space to fill with fabulous thoughts/ feelings of my 'One'" - and I am so blesssed that I could fill this page 5 times over with all the qualities I love about my Man and love about our Relationship - and so he is probably 200 out of my original 46.  YAHOO!!! 

I prayed that I would meet a man like My Man - and he is SO much more - I am SO Grateful for him in my life. 

I will always make it a high priority to Spread The Yellow to My Mr Wonderful.  He is my True Love.  He is my Forever Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment