Monday, May 31, 2010

It Is An Honour

I love being in Nature.  I love being outdoors.  This morning I love my walk to Gunnamatta Bay - I love being in the natural park, so natural, I love all the Trees.  I just love the Trees.  I enjoy being a Witness to the Trees, spending time to look at the different Trees to appreciate their beauty.  I have a sense of "Bring People Here", I have a definite sense of bringing people here for Coaching.  I often get this feeling when I am at Gunnamatta Park, that this place is a perfect place to help people get back in touch with Nature, to get back in touch with themselves - where I am excited to bring people here for Meditation, the opportunity to be in Connection with the Trees, enjoy Medicine Walks, definitely enjoy Coaching just sitting on a picnic rug in Nature. 

I love watching the Birds, hearing them singing, watching them flying.  This morning I enjoy the sight of two Galahs, I love the colours of the Galahs - they are sitting on the top branch of a tall Tree - I wonder what they are saying too each other as other Birds leave the Tree and it is just the two of them - "great, finally some alone together" - I have a laugh - my Yin loves to be in my Imagination.

I ask for some Gifts of Nature to take home with me (and to take to work), just flowers or leaves that have fallen on the ground.  I am Gifted with three beautiful bottlebrush and then find two lovely coloured leaves that catch my eye on the way back.

As always, when walking this way, I smell the red rose at the corner house, it is beautiful and fragrant and I wave and give a thumbs up to the owner of the house who smiles at me from a kitchen window.  We have often enjoyed Conversations and I always tell him how much I love his garden and love smelling the roses.


When I get home I enjoy a Meditation.  I love Meditation.  At first I experience a busyness and then I drop into a stillness.  I have a sense of so much pressure on my neck and shoulders, so much pressure I am being pushed down.  I have a sense that I need not put too much pressure on myself in terms of what I "should' be doing or where I "should" be in terms of my Business.  I have a visual of me just taking small steps every day and that this will have a ripple effect.  I feel that I just need to Trust.


In my Mediation I feel myself in a bubble where I can protect myself from getting too emotionally involved or oversensitive by someone's negativity or drama, or by someone's sadness.  I can still have an open heart and send love and light.

About one or two seconds after my Mediation, my phone rings.  It is a private number and I think it is my Mum - and so it is a surprise when it is a lady and she tells me she found my Flyer in her letterbox and she asks me about Coaching.  I tell the lady about Coaching and we organise an appointment for this Friday.

I am so Excited, my first Client since launching my Business.  I feel Excited and I have such a strong feeling and knowing that It Is An Honour to be a Coach.  It Is An Honour for people to share their stories, their feelings, their fears, their hopes.  I am Honoured that this lady rang me today, she doesn't know me and yet she made a Coaching Appointment.  I admire her Courage to take the first step.

I have emailed my Client my Client Form - an opportunity for a Client to take some time and reflect on these questions which will help maximise the results of the Coaching Process.  While my Yang Business part of me was writing the email, I had an Intuitive pull to offer the Client Form as an Invitation, and suggest that if the Client uses the Form as an opportunity for Reflection, that she can choose to email me back or bring on Friday, whatever is most comfortable and convenient for her. 

Tonight I also email my Client some information about Coaching.  I feel that this offers some more information to help prepare the Client.  I am happy with what I have prepared and offered - I am really happy with my notes on Transformational Life Coaching, Client Benefits, Transformational Coaching Process and  SHINE Coaching - About Me.  I feel that by offering more information to the Client upfront, this will help her feel more comfortable and it means that we can spend more time, more space on her Agenda.  I would like to share some of the information that I emailed the Client on my Blog - as an opportunity to know more about me and my Coaching work.

Transformational Life Coaching 
•    Helps Clients move forward in a positive direction (Coaching is about now and the future, while Counselling is more about now and the past)
•    Transformational Life Coaching is a Client-Centred Approach with a genuine belief that people are Creative, Resourceful and Whole
•    Offers the opportunity for people to make the changes they want to see in their lives - to consciously design and achieve personal, relationship, health or career goals – they may be external goals (to change jobs, start a new business, lose weight, to live a healthier lifestyle, to be in a loving relationship) or inner goals (more confidence, greater self-esteem, greater happiness, more joy and fulfilment in life, a new way of being in the world, a new way of being in relationships)
•    Works at a far deeper level, accessing the inner values, needs and longings of the whole person - with more focus on the person, rather than solely focused on the goal
•    Helps people who may be feeling stuck or lost or uncertain of the next steps to help them move forward
•    Helps people grow and strengthen their inner resources and life tools to support them when going through times of change, including tough and challenging times. 

Client Benefits 
S - Self-Awareness, Self-Confidence, Self-Reliance, Self-Care, Success of Goals and Celebration of Wins 
H - Happiness and Joy and a Sense of Gratitude
I - Inspiration - Feeling Energised and a sense of Purpose and Meaning
N - New Awareness and a Feeling of Newness, Hope and Excitement, A New Beginning, A New day
E - Empowered - Sense of working with what is within one’s own control and using one’s power to make positive choices. 

Transformational Coaching Process
S - Based on the Client’s Specific Agenda and Goals – with an opportunity for Self-Reflection and a focus on a Client’s Strengths and Resources 
H - Holistic Coaching is about bringing about Balance and Authenticity in all Areas of Life, as well as attention to Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Aspects
I - Intuition - Coaching is not about giving advice or direction, the Process involves assisting a Client to access their own answers and Insights
N - Next Steps – Each Session offers the opportunity to identify and commit to action steps for forward movement, with a space for people to be accountable to themselves
E - Experiential – The Coaching Process allows space for sharing, and there are invitations for different exercises, questions, meditations and visualisations to assist a Client. 

SHINE Coaching – ABOUT ME
· SHINE: Excitement, brightness, glowing, brilliance, excellence, eyes lighting up, a feeling of basking in sunlight, reflecting light to others
- As a Coach it is a Honour to work with people – As a Coach I see the light in people, their uniqueness, their greatness - so that they may SHINE
- I have been working with people for the last 5 years in Training, Motivation and Performance Management and now with training in Counselling and Coaching, I have recently started my own Coaching Business where I am very passionate about working with people in the local community
- The Coaching Process involves shining a light on areas in life that are both working and not working, shining a light on the Vision for the future and bringing obstacles into the light to help bring about change
- My belief is that each day is a new day, that we are not defined or restricted by our past, but that with the rising of the sun there is the opportunity to begin again or take new steps towards our desired destination
- My heartfelt wish is that the Process of Coaching can help more people LOVE SELF and LOVE LIFE.


It Is An Honour to be a Coach.  And it is also important to Honour my Man and make time for us.  He is so lovely, he has been so busy with housework in the last few days so that I could focus on my Coaching.  And he bought me beautiful Yellow tulips on Sunday which brighten our Home, brighten my day. 

 
Now time for my Man...

No comments:

Post a Comment