Friday, May 7, 2010

Coaching Business Starts Today

7 May 2010 - My Coaching Business Starts Today - SHINE Coaching.

Last night I went to a very special dinner - a gathering of my Friends, my Community of Counsellors and Coaches - I love these women - I love the sense of Connection I feel with them.  It was a wonderful opportunity to speak from the heart - with a genuine heartfelt caring and wanting the very best for every woman at the table.  It was a wonderful night.

I got home at 11.40pm and was so delighted to see that my Man was still up and about and had a present for me.  At 12.01am - a new day - My  Coaching Business Starts Today - my Man surprised me with a beautiful, thoughtful card and present - I love his words - and I love the pen he bought me with the words "Super Coach" engraved - my Man makes me SHINE - my heart sings.




Today I have had a great day.  I delivered Flyers to my friend's physio and also to a doctor's clinic and the womens' community centre - plus I put one of my Flyers on the notice board at Gloria Jeans.  I ran into my Cousin and also a close Friend and it was great chatting with them on my special day today.

A FANTASTIC part of my day involved setting up my Room - my Space for my Coaching.  The Room has been set up for another Healer - yet I love that there is the opportunity to bring myself to my lifework.  My Yin and Yang have been working on this Project - I have meditated on and visualised my Room, my Yin giving me Insights and Ideas and Inspiration - and my Yang getting organised and getting my "stuff" together so that I could Create my Room today.  However, when I arrived at Cronulla, I was surprised that I would be in a different room today - almost a bit disappointed - and yet once I was in the other room (that will now be my room on a Friday) it felt very right - a good reminder to me to Trust the Universe.  I had a wonderful time bringing the room to life.  The Yang, the 'to do', thinking, logical, analytical part of me, couldn't have done this on its own - feeling into my Yin, my intution, my emotional part of me was essential today.  I just followed my intution as I Created my room, looking around, feeling into what would work in this Space.  The Yang part of me was great at recording my Room set up - so that I can have a list of everything that I need to take on a Friday and a Step-by-Step Process of bringing it to life.  Here are two photos showing the original set up of the Room - and then two photos showing my Room Alive.





I choose an Angel Card - it is perfect - "Counsellor - Archangel Azrael 'You are a natural Counsellor, and many people benefit from your guidance and reassurance.' "

I was really Excited when my dear Friend, Aideen visited my Room and she gave me a "lucky $5" which is to encourage the flow of money into my Business.  We had a lovely chat and it was so wonderful being in this Space.  My Friend selects an Angel Card - another perfect card with the perfect wording - "Brilliant Idea! Archangel Uriel: 'Yes, your idea is Divinely guided... please take action to bring your idea to fruition.' "

This afternoon to clear energy and create Space for my business, I burn incense and a candle and I enjoyed a Meditation.  It was very powerful.  I had a sense of a lot of people coming to Coaching in this Room - and I felt myself in a state of Welcome and opening the door to the Space.  Did I mention that the door to this Room is Yellow - perfect!  I had a sense that Clients will flow to the Room, I could see an image of the side of a stage and there were all these people lining up and a director just letting people onto the stage one at a time - and this gave me the sense that Clients will flow to my business and that there will be a natural and steady flow of Clients.

In the Meditation I had a sense of being in the Space with my Client and that we were in the middle of the Yellow heart - that there is such a Sacredness of this Space and a strong Connection between Coach and Client.  I also saw a beautiful visual of the power of Coaching to Spread The Yellow where I am in the middle and then my Clients will be changed through Connection with me - and then others will be changed through Connection with my Clients - and so the energy will flow.  It was beautiful to see and feel into this Vision.


I also had a sense of Clients giving me Gifts to thank me for helping them - and just as they were handing me the Gifts, I could see in my mind's eye that I was holding their hands, and not accepting the Gifts, and said that my Clients give me so much - that just being in Presence with them is a Gift.

After my Meditation I write the words "I Am Here", "I Am Here", "I Am Here".  I am so very ready.  I am looking forward to working with Clients.

I am Excited to see my Business promoted in the Bookshop's Newsletter - Very Excited.  This Newsletter is distributed to 400 Customers.  I am also very Excited that my business cards have arrived and I put my cards in my business card holder (that I bought as a present to myself).


Today is the first day of my Business - and I feel very Happy.

I am looking forward to my Man getting home from work so that we can celebrate Day 1 of My Coaching Business.

When I left my Room today, I bought a beautiful book 'Gaia Body and Soul' by Toni Carmine Salerno - the artwork and words are beautiful - on the cover are the words "In Honour of Mother Nature and The Feminine Spirit". 


There are so many amazing words in this book.  I find a verse that resonates with me today:
"Believe in Yourself
for you are a wonder of creation.
Let go of fear and you'll discover a shining star.
Trust in the healing power of love.
You are an ocean of light,
Reflecting the light of the Sun, Universe and stars.
Love's flame resides in your heart,
And through this love new stars are born.
Through an explosion of love
Your glowing heart moves the ocean's tide
One eternal heart forever"

I am Inspired.

I am also given the Gift of a bookmark that had caught my eye - I love these words (and the image of this flower):
" Find the seed
at the bottom of your heart
and bring forth
a flower."


These words speak to me - as this is the Goal of Coaching - bringing a Client's light and Vision to life...


I am in the right place... I am on my path...

1 comment:

  1. wow Kath, ur new space looks so beautiful, ur man is so thoughtful - I can only hope for the same one day :)
    I love toni carmine salerno's artworks too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete