Monday, April 26, 2010

Inspired To Be Joyful

Goodmorning!!!  The sun is shining!  I am layered up - with my Yellow pj pants, a nightie I just Love, my ugg boots and a white, fluffy dressing gown that I really Love.  Normally I write my Blog at the end of the day, writing about what Inspired me for the day. Yet today, I am going to write about my efforts to get Inspired.

Last night I go to bed in pain - I have hurt my back.  Yesterday at the grocery store, while buying all the ingredients for my Anzac biscuits, I had a feeling that the basket was getting too heavy - it was overloaded.  By the time I got home and was about to cook my Anzac biscuits, the muscles in my back were in a spasm.  I didn't give any Blog airtime to this yesterday, as I wanted to put energy into the positive.  Once I finished my last night's Blog, I had to get my Man to help me get in and out of the bath and into bed - and I lay with a heat wheat pillow.  This morning I wake up, still in pain.

I am disappointed as I am just back to enjoying my Running again - and I have been feeling great.  I feel like my pelvis is out of alignment - this is not a good feeling.  It is interesting, as everytime, around this year, for the last 2 years and now this year, just before the 'Relay For Life' (which is next weekend and raises money for cancer), I get injured - firstly a sprained ankle, then last year I hurt my back and now here I am again in pain.  'They say' that if you don't realise the lesson from the Universe the first time, then the lesson will keep repeating itself - yet, I have made changes in this area of running - moving away from competitive and physical and mental pressure, to just wanting to run for the Love and Joy of running.

I definitely want to be involved in the 'Relay For Life' next weekend - I had even decided to walk, since my Mum, Dad, Aunty and my Man are all walking together - it means a lot to me, just to have my Mum with me, since we almost lost my Mum to cancer - thank you God for the Miracles - this is not said lightly - THANK YOU GOD FOR THE MIRACLES. My Mum's middle name is JOY - and my Mum is the most Positive, Happy, Energetic, Joyful person I know - my Mum is an Inspiration to me. I Love My Mum. My Mum is my greatest Inspiration.  My Mum keeps going despite pain... my Mum once said (which is a philosophy for her life in the last few years) "You can kick and scream and say 'Why Me?', yet this won't change anything... so Just DO IT" - this remembering, definitely Inspires me today.

Books also Inspire me.  This morning for Inspiration I went to my bookshelf, feeling into my Intuition, to where I would be guided, what books needed to speak to me.

I choose one of my favourite books (among many favourites) - I love the work of Dr. John F. Demartini in 'You Can Have An Amazing Life In Just 60 days' - I remember reading a section in his book about life being positive and negative - ups and downs - and I am looking for these words to give me some insight today.  I flick through the pages and find some great words and phrases that Inspire me for the day:

- "Words of Power." - These are meant as meaningful and inspiring statements that you can say to yourself, inwardly and outwardly, and hold as true from the centre of your being." (p.13) - hmm... "Words of Power" - like this - a positive affirmation - I close my eyes - the words that I sense need to be said (over and over) are "I feel strong, I move with ease... I feel strong, I move with ease... I feel strong, I move with ease..." - yes, these will Inspire me today

- "To paraphrase Henry David Thoreau, most people live quiet lives of desperation, not invigorating lives of inspiration - not doing what they love nor loving what they do." (p.21) - reading these words brings a stillness and sadness to me - how true - and in these moments I feel so Honoured to be a Transformational Life Coach - and I will be Inspired to be well, "I feel strong, I move with ease...", so that I may serve others and support them on their journey

- I love these sentences "The Law of Perseverance involves the willingness to take actions on your dreams every single day, without stopping.  Even if they're baby steps, each day just take another one towards your goal.  The Law of Perseverance means letting neither pain nor pleasure interfere with the pursuit of your purpose.  You'll be challenged in life, ridiculed, distracted, and told that you can't succeed, but pay no attention.  Focus on the vision you're holding in your heart.  Cling to your dream - don't lose it!.. Never give up on yourself!" (p.78) - LOVE THESE WORDS - Yes, despite my pain I am feeling today, I am going to take actions towards my dreams, I am not going to worry that this pain is permanent, this too will pass - and I am going to have a Yellow, happy, sunny day

- "The greatest discovery of the human experience is that no matter what happens, it will always even out, for all events come in pairs of opposites.  You don't - and can't - cause or prevent this: it simply is: praise and reprimand, peace and war, positive and negative, support and challenge, attraction and repulsion.  Nature always provides experiences that reveal your heart and soul's mission and purpose.  Since the Law of Equilibrium is one of the greatest spiritual principles, make sure that you see it as part of your life.  Rather than limiting yourself to a selectively exclusive attention to either the terrible or terrific, keep an eye open for both sides of every event, for all things are neutral until you judge them not to be - they're simply messages of love." (p.140)- Another WOW - Inspiring me to be in ACCEPTANCE - "messages of love" - perhaps I just need some more self-care by the way of sleep and rest this week.


I am drawn to another book on my bookshelf, 'The Thoughts of Nanushka' by Nan Witcomb, a dear friend gave it to be for my 20th birthday.  There are so many poems about love, so many beautiful words - I turn some pages and love these poems:

- "Beyond the ugliness
in this world,
is the incredible beauty
of love and friendship -
that is where I live -"

- "I know your faults
and your weakness - 
I know your fears
and some of your dreams -
you are as brave as a lion
and as vulnerable
as a child - 
I think I love you - " 


Another favourite book is 'Eat Mangoes Naked' by SARK, I LOVE SARK's work.  On one whole page, spaced out - SARK writes:
- "You Are Seen
You Are Known
You Are Loved"
...and then writes "I wrote this because so many people feel invisible, unknown and unlovable".

I am Inspired in my Mission to SPREAD THE YELLOW.


Still dressed in my pjs, I Google joyful artwork and find a great Blog http://joyfularttherapy.blogspot.com/ - I think of my friend Kara and know she is going to love this Blog (Kara also has a beautiful Blog http://piece-sunshine.blogspot.com/) - and I am Inspired by all these beautiful images -




AND THE NEXT IMAGE IS SO BEAUTIFUL
AND SO RIGHT FOR ME TODAY- IT IS CALLED
"SELF-LOVE IS THE BASE OF GLOBAL LOVE"


I am INSPIRED.  I am Inspired To Be Joyful!!!  The Sunshine is calling me...

Out in the world I go to Spread The Yellow... (and give my friends some Anzac biscuits)... 

No comments:

Post a Comment