Saturday, April 17, 2010

Naked!

Naked...  I love Naked...

I love being totally Naked, without clothes. 

I love being Naked, when I am just real and authentic and I am just being me.

I love being Naked, when I can be open and direct in my communication.

I have had a wonderful 3 days - being Naked has definitely been a highlight.

This weekend we went for an adventure up to Shoal Bay - a place I love - where I would visit every year with my family.  I feel at home when I visit Shoal Bay - and I love that there are still new places to visit and enjoy.

Thursday night we had a FANTASTIC NIGHT visiting with 2 of my wonderful friends who are now living at Soldiers Point (10 minutes away from Shoal Bay).  They live right on the water - amazing!  What I love about Sharyn and Steve is that they are so real, they are authentic - they have a Vision for their future and they live with their Vision every day.  When we arrive, my friend Sharyn is in the garden, they have been building a permaculture garden - I don't know much about gardening - but I am certainly Inspired by my friends' Vision to create and live a sustainable life.

What I love about being with close friends is that you can be totally real and authentic - in a sense -you can be Naked - without the need to hide who you are or wear layers or masks.  We had a great night of wine, great food, conversation and laughter.


My favourite part of the night was actually our spontaneous desire to go skinnydippying.  It was around 8.30pm and Sharyn was telling us about the ocean that sometimes sparkles.  I didn't really know what Sharyn was talking about - so we ventured barefoot to the sand - it was incredible - with the impact of our feet on the sand, it was like diamonds on the sand.  We rolled up our jeans and just ran in and out of the water, along the sand - playing - it was so much fun!

         

Then Sharyn had a brilliant idea - announcing that she was going to go for a swim.  Sounds like a brilliant idea - we embraced the moment and then 3 of us stripped off Naked, raced to the water, ran in and dived into the water.  And sparkles were everywhere - with every splash of water - it was magical, wonderful, incredible.  It was such a Yin moment, just being inspired and going with intuition - I loved being Naked and skinnydipping.  It was magic and a mystery, and we were all a bit curious and found out the secret of the sparkles on the internet - "It is bio-luminescent microorganisms in the plankton. They may be very small, but when there are enough of them in the water, they can really light up when the water moves."

         

Next day we sleep in and once we are up and out of bed, I am inspired to turn up the music and we dance around Naked - so much fun - we laugh and have a ball - it is great to be comfortable being Naked with another.  Just being comfortable to be Naked is great - it is not about being perfect.  It is just the pure joy of being Naked!

Gareth and I laugh and make up Haiku poems (3 lines - 5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables) -

Happily Naked
I Lay In Bed With My Man
Forever In Bliss

The Ocean Calls Me
I Embrace It Nakedly
Exhiliarating

Tatooed on My Arm
A Love Heart From My Sweetheart
Love Passion Best Friend

Music In Love Free
We Happily Dance Naked
Freedom To Be Real


Had a wonderful Friday - Climbing Tomaree Head was wonderful - a steep mountain - takes 30 minutes to climb up the mountain - and the views are  incredible.  It is incredible what you can see when you take a helicopter view.  I had been coming to Shoal Bay for years and years as a child - and seeing the view of all the beaches and bays was eye-opening, beautiful.  I felt so free and real.


Apart from the incredible view - I loved being in the bush - love being in Nature.  Enjoyed the visit by a beautiful butterfly who was happy to have their photo taken - just loved being present with nature.



Other highlights included - walking around Nelson Bay, visiting the Fair and having a turn on the Laughing Clowns, a walk around Shoal Bay, an afternoon tea at the Lighthouse - beautiful autumn Trees,  rainbow lorikeets.



Being on holidays we have enjoyed many meals - including dinner at Shoal Bay Resort (formerly Shoal Bay Country Club) where my Parents celebrated their honeymoon 42 years ago.  And then this morning we had a delicious breakfast with Sharyn and Steve - Sharyn sure knows how to make french toast - yummo...  I will definitely be making this recipe...  Sharyn and Steve definitely know how to Spread The Yellow, they are so open and welcoming and it is always a delight to spend time altogether.



It was great catching up with close friends.  And I loved spending time with my Man, away from our computers, just time together.  It was really great!!  Just laughing and singing in the car and walking hand in hand - and I have already talked about being Naked!!

Then on the way home, I loved being able to visit my Aunty Joyce.  Aunty Joyce was 85 last Monday and it was great having lunch to celebrate and honour my Aunty.  I just love her spirit - she is effervescent.  I love hearing her stories and she is such a loving, giving woman.  Aunty Joyce is such a strong woman.  I also love that Aunty Joyce is real and direct and honest.  Aunty Joyce knows how to Spread The Yellow in her community of friends and to her family. 


Now we are back home... and although it is wonderful to be on holidays... it is also great to come home...

No comments:

Post a Comment